The squares Denyse Schmidt squares I showed in my last WIP post have become this quilt top, which I am calling Summertime Blues. I did add a few spots of tomato red to the mix to break up all the blues and a few Dear Stella stripes in shades of blue and grey. I've been working on a pieced backing for this quilt and should have it all sandwiched up in the next day or two.
I also managed to finish 6 more of my Sophie blocks from the vintage sheet fat quarters. Well, not completely finish, I have to put the applique circles in the middle, but that will be my final step once all 30 blocks are all sewn up.
I did start work on a Zakka pencil case, but I did not take a picture of it. Other than that, I haven't worked on any of my previously mention WIP projects. I'm off until Tuesday, so hopefully I'll get a bunch of things completed. If all goes well, I hope to be announcing a little challenge next Wednesday, so stay tuned!
Linking up with: