I finally finished this over the weekend. It would have been done sooner, except I had to take some of the stitching out and redo it due to a fold over piece on the back. I went with Riley Blake's Sew Cherry plaid print in green for the binding. I think it works nicely with the greenery going on with the roses and stands out a bit. I've got it up for sale in my Etsy shop and am now working my way through some other quilt finishes, plus a couple of new quilts I've started.
The Intrepid Thread posted about this new fabric being in, I knew I had to have it. And luckily, she had the whole FQ bundle at a very nice price. I chose the shooting squares block to use for this quilt. I've made one test block, seen below, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on this block for these prints.